Sunday, June 20, 2021

STAMPlorations New Product


Shery has been showcasing her new Colorables Ephemera quick card fronts all month long.  These new products are so fun to create with, and does make card creating a breeze when you are in a hurry to get that needed card done.  I have used these fun tools a few different ways to show you the versatility of them also.

The name of the set I am creating with today is called Vintage Bloom ATC.  Aren't these images just stunning!

I started with a shaker card layout, and I also colored the flower image using my Copics.  I used the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies to make the frame.

 

And I used the Blue Shimmer Shaker Blends for the "stuffing".

See what I mean about creating a card so quickly!  Easy to color, easy to put together!

For my 2nd sample, I used 2 of the card fronts [as is, no added color], and adhered them on to a card stock panel.  I added some basic framing that matched the color of the hearts, and used another ATC card to cut out the hugs, with the Hugs Word Die.


Yes, this card sure works for me. The recipient will thoroughly enjoy it I'm sure.

Lastly, I used this ATC set, as a set of ATC's, using a mix of Word Dies offered by STAMPlorations.

For the back 2 ATC's, I used Copics and lightly colored the image, and used the beautiful Flutter Zen 1 Layering Dies on both ATCs.

For the bottom 2 ATC's, I left them as is, and simply adhered the word die on top.  I love that you can use these as is, or color them.  Having a choice is a good thing. 😀

I hope you enjoyed how I used this new product.  I highly suggest you pop on over and see all the patterns that Shery has created for these super fun card fronts.  Also, you can see how the designers used their product by going to the STAMPlorations Blog.

Don't forget, you can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your purchase too!



Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!!

nancy littrell said...

Wow...LOVE how you made the Quick Card Fronts and ATC's your own by adding Copics coloring on some, die cut words and gorgeous die cut butterflies. So clever and creative...and gosh, the cool shaker card too. All your projects are so inspiring, Vicki...TFS...Love and Hugs...Nancy

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love everyone of them. Beautiful designs.

Leslie said...

All of these are awesome! I'm totally loving my 'Shery Stash' and there just aren't enough hours in the day to create with everything I've accumulated, lol! You've done a great job with all these projects! Love them!

nancy littrell said...

After seeing your beautiful Vintage Blooms ATC projects, Vicki...I ordered the set plus I finally got the die cut butterfly set..it is often sold out and I see why...I am loving the Beautiful card fronts and ATC sets:-) What did you use to cut the rounded corners for your ATC's? They look perfect. Loved how you used your Copics to add color to some of the blooms and left others uncolored. Awesome words and Awesome projects, my friend. TFS Love and Hugs..Nancy