Tuesday, June 1, 2021

STAMPlorations CAS Challenge and Inspiration #320

For this month the CAS Challenge and the Inspiration post overlap.  That said, I am combining these 2 posts together.

I just love this cute sheep from the Baa Baa stamp set. I stenciled the background using the Patches Stencil, and then used the Circles All Over Texture Plate for additional texture.

The HB is also from the Baa Baa stamp set.

Okay, that's it for me today.  Come on over and join in the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge!  The colors are optional, being CAS is not.  Have fun~



Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

sharon g said...

What a great look. I LOVE the lamb, and the stenciled background is great with him. I never would have thought to add a stenciled background, so I'm really glad that I saw your idea.

Leslie said...

Super cute! LOVE that sheep, and the color combo is awesome!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute! I love that sheep and the wonderful colors of the card.

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable!