Friday, June 25, 2021

Heartfelt Creations June Alumni Hop



It's that time again for the Heartfelt Creations Alumni Hop.  I do so enjoy making cards using HFC products!

For this month's card, I used some papers from the Peacock Paisley Collection.  You absolutely can't go wrong when you use the papers from HFC.  Such a huge selection, all are stunning in design, and it helps to make beautiful cards!

I went on to stamp, cut out, and color flowers from the Small Wild Rose stamp set, and I did the same with the leaves from the Oakberry Lane Blossoms stamp set.  I am a sucker for the matching dies to these images [Small Wild Rose Dies, Oakberry Lane Blossoms Dies]! I love that they cut in groups rather then one at a time.



 

That's it for me this month.  Below is the list of Designers participating in the hop this month.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the randomly drawn winner of a $25 gift certificate from Heartfelt Creations.   Have fun!!



Thanks for stopping by~


22 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh, wow, Vicki! This is just so gorgeous! That color combination is fabulous, my friend! Thanks for hopping with us this month! xo

MaryH said...

What a refreshing, happy color scheme! I love those two flower die/stamp sets - I was lucky enough to recently find the Oakberry Lane die/stamp set and love them. You are so right those HFC papers are the bomb and make it simple to create something beautiful!

runzalot81 said...

I love the vivid colors of teal and yellow. So perfect for summer! I also appreciate that you kept the flowers simple. Makes me feel empowered :)

Lorna said...

Really pretty Vicki. Love the yellow and blue together.

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, Vicki!! This is so warm and inviting. Gorgeous card, my friend!

Judy3118 said...

Love the colors. It looks so fresh and clean. Very pretty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Vicki this is so gorgeous! Wonderful floral design and colors.

Terry Law said...

Wow this is gorgeous! Love the colours you've used and the Peacock Paisley is one of my favourites too. Thanks for the inspiration!

Jacquelene Langeman said...

Beautiful card! Oak berry Lane are o e of my favourite flowers!

Martie Rollin said...

Lovely floral display! Love your colors choices...very cheerful!

Linda Eaton said...

Your colors are beautiful, so bright and cheery.

Jo Williams said...

What a beautiful card. The colors are wonderful.

Lori said...

Such a pretty card! Thank you for sharing!

Tina Large said...

I really love your card! Thank you for sharing your talent!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

I love this Vicki! What a gorgeous color combination!

Mommela said...

Those colors just pop. So now I'm going to have to dig through my stash and see what Peacock Paisley I can round up...

Berina RGA said...

Vicki, this is amazing!! The color combination is just stunning.

sarascloset said...

Stunning card with a color combination that I adore! Your flowers are drop dead gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration!

ScrapperJanice said...

What a lovely card! The flowers are beautiful.

Shari Czerwinski said...

Gorgeous! Love the color combo!

Nikki Rogers said...

Gorgeous colors!

Sandra said...

I really like the bold colors you used on this lovely card. I wouldn’t have guessed that you used the small wild rose die so I’m going to give it a try to recreate your flowers.

Sandra Smith
Queen Creek