Friday, June 25, 2021

Fun Challenges!

Today I got a couple of challenge emails that really inspired me so, into the Stamp Room I went to create.

I subtly used the sketch from the Fusion Card Challenge [I used scoring for the bottom panels], and the lovely colors [and theme] from The Card Concept.

I used a couple of retired Spellbinders dies for my sea shapes [and a texture die for the background panel], with a sentiment from [OOB] Inspired By Stamping's Seaside Sentiments.

Challenges, I had so much fun!  Thank you.





Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful beach design and I love the sentiment.

Lisa Elton said...

I don't know where all of that fabulousness is, but I want to go there! Pretty beachy card!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh those shells! Gorgeous beach card! Glad you shared it at Fusion!

Claire Grantham said...

I just love EVERYTHING about this, it is the most gorgeous beachy card. I want to pop it on a shelf and stare at it forever! Thanks for joining us this time at Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT x

Jeanne J. said...

Vicki I think you are amazing! I love this!

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow, what a gorgeous creation! Love the use of the scoring as well as all of the beautiful elements- great job on both challenges! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept and we hope you will join us again soon!

ElizStewart said...

Fab card Vicki! The sentiment is priceless! Sorry Inspired By is OOB or I would be buying that one!