Tuesday, June 29, 2021

CAS-ual Fridays Day


It's CAS-ual Fridays Day here on my blog today.  I needed a pet sympathy card, so I grabbed the fun set Rainbow Bridge.

I started with an inked panel in my stash, and inked up the rainbow image.  I also inked the bottom of the sentiment for some balance.

Using the paw print, I drew on a light pencil line [to keep the stamping straight] and stamped 2 rows of prints.  I have to be honest, I impressed myself with getting the paws straight!  I usually end up crooked and throw it out.  I added some glitter tape [from my stash] and this card is in the mail.


That's it for today.  You can save 15% off your purchase by using my code below.



Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this design. So very cool and in great colors. I love the glittery look too.

Lisa Elton said...

You've done a fabulous job with the paw prints, this is terrific!