Sunday, June 27, 2021

STAMPlorations Special

Normally, this Tuesday would be a STAMPlorations Inspiration post.  However, they are starting the 8th birthday celebration over on the blog [tomorrow], and since I had a couple cards I made using the new card fronts, I thought I would take this opportunity and share them here [and also over on my Instagram].

I used the Bloom Cut Ups ATC's on my cards today, along with the Spring Magic Clear Stickers.  I did really like the way the stickers work with these card fronts let alone the fun patterns/colors on them!

For this 2nd card, again, I used the Bloom Cut Ups ATC's, and this time I used the ATC die to create a background frame from the ATC Tag Builder, along with a sentiment from Born to Roam.  How perfect that that frame frames beautifully!

I also used the Circle All Over Texture Cover Plate die for some added texture. [I love the fun pattern on this one!]

Totally fun!  I highly recommend buying some of these ATC Card Fronts. [Check out all the different designs Shery has created]  When you are needing a card quickly, these are the perfect solution!

Don't forget to pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog for the festivities that start tomorrow.  There will be lots of give-a-ways and prizes!  I'll be back with more fun products on this Wednesday for "my" creations celebrating the 8th birthday.

As always, if you use my code, STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save 20% off your purchase!



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So happy you shared these today, they're fantastic!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love these and it is so great to see how you used those little gems on card bases.

Shery Russ said...

super love!!!