Wednesday, June 30, 2021

STAMPlorations 8th Birthday


How awesome is it that STAMPlorations is turning 8!  Gosh I remember when I first joined the team [way back when], and boy, has Shery created an even more amazing company.  She has so many different products offered - there really isn't anything you can't find at her store!  Congrats for building a successful business, and most importantly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I love that I get the opportunity to join in with this celebration.  Today I am using a new stamp set. illustrated by Dee's Artsy Impressions; Blossom Sprays #6, along with a new border die; Art Border Die #3


The sentiment is from So Loved.

For my second card feature, I used the same sets, only this time, I fussy cut out the bouquet and adhered it over a stenciled background, using a section of the Design Blox #7.
 

I loved how easy it was to color this awesome image too. :)

That's it for me today.  We are on the last day of th e8th birthday celebration.  You can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to read all about the [lots of] prizes, plus the links to Day 1 and Day 2.  Lots of amazing inspiration using the new products!  Don't forget to leave a comment, and, if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save 20% off your purchase!!



Thanks for stopping by~

15 comments:

sharon g said...

The bright colors look so cool. I love the greens!!

mamawcindy said...

Oh I love both of your cards, The first one is gorgeous with the dark blue background and love the colors of the second one. Awesome cards!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card designs.

Karenladd said...

The colors on these cards just POP and I love the gorgeous blooms!

Becca Yahrling said...

I love your bold coloring of these beautiful cards.

Suzanne H said...

The colors are terrific! Wonderful coloring and designs.

Lisa Elton said...

At first glance I thought you had used two different sets! These are pretty, Vicki! Great job on showing the versatility of this set!

VanessaB said...

I love stamplorations. Your card is beautiful 😍

frommycraftroom said...

Two beautiful cards. Love the bright yellow against the blue background and equally love the second card against the pale blue.

Glennis F said...

Love your bright and colourful cards

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE the yellow and blue color combo! Both are stunning!

SHartl said...

Love these bright colors so much, and your coloring technique is beautiful.

Andre M. said...

Fabulous bold palettes on your cards, thanks for sharing.

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful floral design and colors!

Dawn S. said...

I love both of your cards! The colours are so vibrant!