Saturday, May 1, 2021

STAMPlorations May CAS Challenge

 
 
For my card today I used a digital image from Boxed Blooms.  I printed, colored with Copics, and cut out the squares.  I went through my stash and found some copper colored craft metal and used that to meet the color twist.  I also used the Hello Word Die to finish off my card.

The thing with metal, it is a bitch to photograph. I think you get the drift though.

Your turn.  You have all month to join in this challenge, and while the colors are an option, being CAS is not.  STAMPlorations CAS Challenge 
 
Feel free to use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your STAMPlorations purchase.


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful! Love the sunflowers and metallic strip.

Leslie said...

Love this! Beautiful images. And yep, I know exactly what you mean about photographing metal and foil. Such a PITA!

Lisa Elton said...

You've captured the glimmer and shine perfectly, this is fantastic!