Friday, April 30, 2021

Just Us Girls Challenge #582 - Word Week

I went literal with this week's word.

I do love this floating guy from CAS-ual Fridays Some Bunny, with matching dies.  Having him among the pretty clouds makes him even more fun.

I fell off my "getting birthday cards out on time" wagon, and had to make this one for one I missed! Darn I was on a roll of getting my birthday cards mailed out on time too.  :)

Your turn- how do you see "float" on your card?  I can't wait to see.  Upload it over at the JUGS Challenge #582.



Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Leslie said...

Adorable! Your clouds always look fantastic!

Macimbalo said...

Beautiful ! I love that stamp set and your clouds are awesome!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Those clouds are gorgeous! I love that little bunny floating through the sky hanging onto his balloon.

cm said...

Awww...such a cute bunny, drifting through the pretty clouds to deliver birthday wishes! Love this!
hugs~c

Lisa Elton said...

I love this little fella and those clouds are amazing! Sweet card!

Nancy said...

Awesome sky Vicki! Such a great card!

Jacinda said...

Such a sweet card and loving the clouds!

Lisa Kind said...

We had similar ideas for this word. Yours is super cute. Love the colorful clouds!

Ina G said...

Cute card Vicki. Perfect sentiment for your floating bunny.

Bobby said...

Love the mix of clouds, Vicki, and the sentiment is perfect for the image.