Wednesday, March 10, 2021

STAMPlorations March Release - Day 3


 On to Day 3 of the STAMPlorations March Release.

For today, we are featuring Art Marks 3, creating by Shery Russ, of Shery Russ Designs [and the owner of STAMPlorations].

I also used the Manila Tags Nesting Dies for my tag base, along with the Perched Bird Die.  I used the images for stamping my background on this tag.  These images work amazing for media stamping!


I started with a water colored background, stamp some of the images from Art Marks 3 set, and then also used a stencil, Flowers 2, with embossing paste.

Once all that was done, I stamped, water colored and cut the image from Softly, and a sentiment from Bloom Happy.

For more inspiration with this set, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teammates have created.  The entire release can be found HERE.  Leave a comment for the blog prize [read about that over on the STAMP blog], and don't forget, you can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, to save 20% off your purchase.  That's it for this release.  I hope you enjoyed checking out the new sets!



Thanks for stopping by~
 

10 comments:

Gail said...

Love the added burlap with the beautiful background and bird -- nice work on both pieces TFS

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a beautiful tag you created. And, the card is gorgeous as well.

sentsue said...

Beautiful layers of color!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Gorgeous colors!

Lisa Elton said...

These are wonderful, love the texture on the pretty tag!

Carol L said...

What a lovely tag with the bird and burlap accent! The card has such vibrant, rich colors, it's simply beautiful - with a great sentiment too!

sharon g said...

Wow, the tag background is just gorgeous. I am going to try some artsy projects today. Thank you for inspiring me!!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card and tag! Love your color combos!

Valerija said...

So pretty!

Tina Z. said...

both are stunning!