Tuesday, March 9, 2021

CAS-ual Fridays March Release - Day 1

My blog is really busy this week!  Today is the first day of the CAS-ual Fridays March Release.  Today we are focusing on a new type of set; Rainbow Dual.  The set comes with matching dies!  I totally love sets like this. It makes it easier to store [all together] and use!

I also used the new Scattered Showers Stencil for the background sponging.  These products do make for a fun Get Well card.

As an extended use of the clouds dies, I made my own cloud stencil by die cutting a few of the clouds together and taped in to a card base.  This worked perfectly for the cloud background too!


(The red are the dies)



To see more creations [I look so forward to checking them out too!], pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog and see what the teamies made.  All new release products are available today.  Be sure to leave a comment for the "prize", and don't forget, if you use my code, you can save 15% off your purchase!



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Great card, Vicki! I like the multiple shade of blue you used for your raindrops!

Leslie said...

This is awesome! The blues are perfect for a get well card!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Such a sweet little get well card, and I can see how you made those perfect clouds that are on my birthday card. :-D