Wednesday, March 10, 2021

CAS-ual Friday March Release - Day 2

We are on to Day 2 of the CAS-ual Fridays March Release.  Today we are focusing on another new type of set, Sassy Smiles Duo.  Again, I just love the included matching dies!

I used the new Flower Burst Stencil for the sponged background.




When I sponged on the ink using the stencil, I spritz water on the left over ink [on the top of the stencil], and then inked up a card stock panel for a future card!
You have to love a freebie, plus, saving ink.  That's a good thing.
 



To see more creations [I look so forward to checking them out too!], pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog and see what the teamies made.  All new release products are available today.  Be sure to leave a comment for the "prize", and don't forget, if you use my code, you can save 15% off your purchase!




Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Two terrific cards! The round one is fun and I love the golden smile on the second one!

Leslie said...

Both of these are super cute! Love the punny sentiments! I have her original Smile stamp set which didn't have a matching die. This set is fabulous!