Tuesday, March 16, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspirations #311

It's the day for my STAMPlorations Inspiration.  I sure do hope these cards give you inspiration.

I started by making an alcohol ink panel. While that was drying, I stamped and colored out the flower image from In Bloom: Floral Bliss Trio.

Once I adhered the panels on the card base, I stamped and cut out the Bday Wishes from Celebrate Big.


For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have created.  Meanwhile, leave your comment for the monthly $15 gift code.  Don't forget to use my code to save 20% off your purchase.



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautifully colored floral image and I love that dreamy blue background.

Lisa Elton said...

Fantastic rich colors, pretty card!

Leslie said...

Love the alcohol ink background! And those florals are gorgeous! This is a beauty!