Monday, March 15, 2021

STAMPlorations CAS Challenge Reminder

This post is a reminder for the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge.  Have you made a card yet?  There is a prize!

I went with a masculine CAS card for this reminder using Classic Shoes.  While green shoes probably aren't that popular [lol] I wanted to use the colors.

I added some washi tape, and the hb from the set too.

Come on over to the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge and play along.  While the colors are optional, being CAS is not.  Did I mention there is a prize?
 



Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So fun and I love that you made them saddle shoes. That brings back memories.

Lisa Elton said...

I think the green makes them perfect golf shoes! Fun card!

Colleen Dietrich said...

I like the green shoes! Something unexpected and different. :) Hey Vicki, thank you SO MUCH for my birthday card! Wow, you really made my day, my friend. You're so sweet for remembering. xoxo

Leslie said...

This card is fantastic! Love the green even though green shoes aren't that popular, lol! And the washi tape is an added bonus!