Tuesday, March 2, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspirations #309

It's time for my weekly STAMPlorations Inspiration post.  I've been noticing "larger" images for cards lately.  Well, that's where today's card came from.

Can you say DIGI?  I love that you can adjust the size of the fun digi's you can get from the STAMPlorations Digi Store.  This Sketched Cupcake Digi is so perfect for a fun birthday card!

I also love the sentiment I found from the Hope Blooms stamp set.  Perfect right?  😀  A light colored frosting, and a polka dotted colored cupcake wrapper makes this card a winner in my stash! 



For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my Teamies have created.  Meanwhile, leave a comment for the monthly prize code of $15.



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Nice big cupcake image and a cool CAS card design.

Lisa Elton said...

What a fabulous cupcake, this is pretty!

Leslie said...

Absolutely love this! What's not to love about a giant cupcake?!