Monday, March 1, 2021

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's CAS-ual Friday day here on my blog, and over on the CFS Blog too.

I used a lot of CAS-ual Fridays products to make this rather CAS card.

I started by WOW embossing [Neutral Ultra Shimmer Embossing Glitter] the Full on Floral image onto a panel of white card stock.  Using [most] of the Catherine Pooler Carnival Inks, I sponged on color.  Once that was done, I used a couple of the dies from the Pinked Slimline Dies set, to cut out the pinked circle, and smaller circles.

I stamped and cut the small the dragonfly from Everyday Dragonflies stamps [with matching dies], and just colored the heart body with red ink.  [I think the black and white pops against the colorful background, so I left that alone.]  For the last step, I cut 2 white, and 1 mint layer of the Happy Birthday Die, glued the layers together, and adhered it to the card base. Once completed, I felt the top looked too empty, so I used some twine for the added bow.  End result, a fun, colorful birthday card for my stash.

I hope you enjoyed my card for today.  Remember, if you use my code [below], you can save 15% off your CAS-ual Fridays purchase.



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design with wonderful bright colors.

Lisa Elton said...

What a cheerful card! I like where your dragonfly has landed!

Leslie said...

This is so pretty! Love that dragonfly!