Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Spring Summer Coffee Lovers Hop - Day 6

Day 6 -- I am having so much fun creating all my fun coffee cards.

So far, this is my most favorite of my coffee cards!  I started with  CAS-ual Fridays Coffee By The Beans Stencil and inked up the back panel using the Pinked Slimlines Dies also from CFS. I went on to use the To Go Cup die from CAS-ual Fridays, a sentiment from Hot Coffee stamp set, again from CAS-ual Fridays.

I used an actual Starbucks sleeve for my sleeves, along with a couple of fun stbx logos I had in my stash.  I am rather thrilled with this slimline card!  Feel free to use my code and save 15% off any CFS purchase!


See you tomorrow!


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love, love, love your coffee creation! I like how you used the starbucks sleeves. I like keeping them around to add a bit of texture to projects too.

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Lisa Elton said...

Love the texture all lined up on your slimline card! This is terrific, Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful slimline design with the stack of cups.

Billie A said...

Wonderful slimline. Great cups and texture.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh such a fun design....I like big cups too!!!

Lisa :) said...

super cute

Leslie said...

Very cool slimline! Love the textured Starbucks sleeve on each coffee cup - I have one of these in my stash somewhere! HA! Great stenciled background and awesome designs on each cup! Great card all around!