Thursday, March 25, 2021

Coffee Lovers Hop - Day 7


Onto Day 7 of the Coffee Lovers Hop.  Have you played yet?  I just have a ton of fun when this hop comes around.

Years ago, Shery [from STAMPlorations] was making digital paper.  I downloaded a bunch, and forgot I had them!  Today fixes that!  It is a mixed media look, which I feel goes pretty good with the other digital cup image that she currently sells, Coffee Bloom Print - [it's only $1.80 with my discount!]

I also used the Hugs word die for some added fun.

Another day down!  I'll be back tomorrow~



Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a fun background for your beautiful cup!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful background to go with the beautiful cup.

Billie A said...

Pretty card. Great cup and background.

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty mug! This is wonderful, Vicki!

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation! The background you created is gorgeous.

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so beautiful, love the background you created.

Leslie said...

Great card, Vicki! Sometimes digital papers and images are the way to go! I haven't looked at that section of the store yet!