Monday, March 22, 2021

Spring Summer Coffee Lovers Hop - Day 4


We are onto Day 4 of the Coffee Lovers Hop.  Are you having fun yet?  I am!

Today I am also joining in over at the Less is More Challenge #439 - 1/3 inking.

I started by using the Plaid Maker Stencil from ARTplorations, and then I stamped the coffee cup image from STAMPlorations Better Together, along with a small sentiment from the same set.  The coffee die is from CAS-ual Fridays.


 

I think I got inking in 1/3 while keeping it CAS. :)

I'll be back tomorrow~



Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great CAS design!


I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Verna Angerhofer said...

So well designed and I love that blue plaid background you made for it.

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my gosh Vicki, this card is stunning! Love the clean simplicity of it but how it still offers such impact!

Billie A said...

Awesome beautiful card. Love how you did the stamped image on the plaid. Awesome colors and CAS design. Love it.

Lisa Elton said...

Love that you kept the plaid in a nice clean circle. This is marvelous!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute design, I love this!

Kathyk said...

Great card, love your use of the plaid stencil

Kathyk

Leslie said...

Love the plaid! Super CAS design that packs a powerful punch! Awesome card!

Sylvia said...

Vicki, Beautiful card. Love the blue. Sylvia D.

Kylie said...

I love that inked plaid! Great card. Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More xx

Neets B said...

This is fab, Vicki. Those shades of blue together look great, and gender neutral too. Wonderful CAS inking for our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x