Sunday, March 21, 2021

Spring Summer Coffee Lovers Hop - Day 3

While I am playing in the CLH, today is also my CAS-ual Fridays day.  Such a win win since CFS is also a Super Sponsor! 

I went with a musical CAS coffee card, because I am also entering this into the CAS on Sunday Challenge #201 - Music.  For my card I used [the awesome] To Go Cup Die, and the musical notes and sentiment from the Love Note Stamp Set.

I like the colored card base.  I don't do that very often, but I think it works for this card :).

Day 3 is done for the Coffee Lovers Hop. Are you playing along? 
 
SIDE NOTE:  You can save 15% off any CAS-ual Friday purchase by using my code below;



Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Suzanne H said...

I've hopped over from the Coffee Lovers Hop. Adorable card. I love the addition of music and the soft color of the background.

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful CAS card Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful combo of coffee and music.

Billie A said...

Wonderful card. Great images and colors.

Lisa Elton said...

A polka dot cup wrapper, I'll take it! Cute card, Vicki!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Fabulous design

Leslie said...

Beautiful design! Love your color palette, too!