Friday, March 19, 2021

Spring Summer Coffee Lovers Hop - Day 1

Today is it!  The Coffee Lovers Hop starts, and here on my blog, you will see a week of coffee cards.

Today I am featuring the 2 Sponsor companies that I design for; STAMPlorations and CAS-ual Fridays.

Both companies are running a special sale promoting coffee stuff :) -- my codes for a further discount will be at the bottom of this post.  Okay, let's get this party started!

I am always drawn to using a single cup on a card - it just works.  I used Coffee To Go; Fall and Winter, and one of the stickers from Good Things.

I used the Circles All Over Texture Plate [for the base texture], along the Hex All Over ARTplorations Stencil for the panel added coloring.  While I did colored the cup front, you can't see it from the vellum.  It is there though really :)


For my CAS-ual Friday coffee card, I used another favorite die, the big cup, from the Coffee Cup Die Set.

This is for my sister, and she likes dots -- I'm thinking she will love this one :)

I used one of the fun, large sentiments from Coffeeisms stamp set.

 That's it for today's cards.  Feel free to pop on over [to either company] and check out the special coffee products sale going on!  

For STAMPlorations, use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your purchase, and for

CAS-ual Fridays, use my code VICKISENTME, to save 15% off your purchase.

Meanwhile, I am off to check out the cards over on the Coffee Lovers Blog!



Thanks for stopping by~

18 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

The vellum overlay is wonderful and you can never go wrong with polka dots! Two lovely cards, Vicki!

New Creations said...

Both are so beautiful, love the bold sentiment!

Billie A said...

Wonderful cards. Great coffeet themes.

Suzanne H said...

Both are wonderful cards. I'm a big fan of polka dots myself. I'm sure your sister will love it.

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are both beautiful.

mamawcindy said...

Both cards are great, Love the first one how you put it together.

Bunny said...

Great cards. My favorite is the beautiful blue on the To Go cup. Love that. [Bunny]

Lili Sulastri said...

Both cards are adorable. I am sure your sister will love her card.

Denise Bryant said...

Great cards for the hop! Love the sentiment on the vellum layer on your fist card!Polka dots are always a fave so your second card is really fun too!

Celeste Goff said...

Two amazing cards! Love the vellum overlay on the first card!

Carol L said...

Loving the hexagon design in the first with the stapled sentiment panel and the polka dot card is perfect for someone who likes dots! Love those added sequins for sparkle too!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are both so fabulous

Karenladd said...

Love the vellum layered over that hexagon stencil, and polka dots always make me smile.

Valerija said...

Beautiful cards and love the sweet images.
Valerija xx

Sue D said...

Love the colors and patterns on both.

ionabunny said...

Both pretty. Love the blue and white dots. Hugz

Ms. Tamp said...

Great layers. Nice use of the vellum.

Tina Z. said...

Wonderful cards.