Tuesday, March 9, 2021

STAMPlorations March Release - Day 2


On to Day 2 of the STAMPlorations March Release.  Today we are featuring Life is Sweeter, illustrated by Deepti Malik from Dee's Artsy Impressions.


 


For more inspiration with this set, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teammates have created.  The entire release can be found HERE.  Leave a comment for the blog prize [read more info on this over on the STAMP Blog], and don't forget, you can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, to save 20% off your purchase.  I'll be back tomorrow with more of the release.



Thanks for stopping by~


8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful the way you made the background. I love the images you used for this card.

Lisa Elton said...

Two marvelous cards! I like the peaceful look of the first and the CAS of the second!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Gorgeous background in blue and I LOVE the CAS fruit!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful designs! I love your color combos and details!

Gail said...

Really drawn to the pineapple cards! Super

sharon g said...

Oh my gosh, the leaves are wonderful. I wouldn't have even noticed this set if I hadn't seen your card. Gorgeous....

Valerija said...

Gorgeous makes.

Tina Z. said...

Beautiful designs!