Thursday, March 11, 2021

CAS-ual Friday March Release - Day 3

We are on Day 3 for the CAS-ual Fridays March Release.  Today we are featuring Love Notes. This is a fun one for anyone who likes music! [I think that is all of us 😀]

Michele has also created a Love Notes Die Bundle!  So nice to have 3 dies in a set.
 

For this card, I also used the Pinked Slimline Dies for my card base.



To see more creations [I look so forward to checking them out too!], pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog and see what the teamies made.  All new release products are available today.  Be sure to leave a comment for the "prize", and don't forget, if you use my code, you can save 15% off your purchase!



Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful musical card designs. I love the notecard and also the way you did the slimline one.

Lisa Elton said...

I like both of your CAS designs! These are wonderful, Vicki!

Darnell said...

Two brilliant and fun CAslicious designs, Vicki! I hope you are keeping well! Hugs, Darnell

Leslie said...

Love both of these cards! Great release!