Friday, March 12, 2021

CAS-ual Fridays March Release - Final Day

We are on the final day of the CAS-ual Fridays March Release.   Have you checked out all the fun products yet?  There are a lot :).  For this final day, we are featuring the Swirls Stencil.

While I kept it CAS, I love the way the swirls look like a "storm" brewing.  Perfect with the sentiment from the Raindrops Duo set.


To see more creations [I look so forward to checking them out too!], pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog and see what the teamies made.  All new release products are available.  Be sure to leave a comment for the "prize", and don't forget, if you use my code, you can save 15% off your purchase!



Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed this release~

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Fantastic card and I love the sentiment!

Leslie said...

Very awesome card! Your backgrounds are always so amazing, and that sentiment is very cool!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a great way to use that stamp set and I love the wonderful colors. The sentiment is lovely as well.