Tuesday, February 23, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspirations #308

It's time again for another STAMPlorations inspiration.  Today I am using a digi from the store, Sketched Blooms Digi.  This set comes with 4 different awesome flower images for $5 -- but you can use my 20% off code [see below] and it's only $4!

I used a basic layout, [which I do love], I used my Scan & Cut to cut the image out, and then colored the image with Copics.

The sentiment is from an older set [no longer available - sorry].

To see more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see my teamies creations.  Meanwhile, leave a comment for the $15 monthly, random, drawn gift code.
 



Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So gorgeous with these pretty yellow blooms gracing your card design.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh those sunny yellow blooms, those polka dots... this is pretty!

Leslie said...

Beautiful CAS design! Love the black and white polkadots with the yellow florals!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very gorgeous.

Mariann Jakobsen said...

WOWSA! So elegant! Love the combo black, white and yellow. Amazing card!
Take care & Stay safe. Welcome to my blog. Hugs xx

nancy dempsey said...

Beautiful! Love the little touch of gold!