Monday, February 22, 2021

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's time again for my CAS-ual Fridays post.  Michele has told us that CAS cards are not a requirement for this company - even with the name.  Today, I took her at her word 😀

 
I went crazy with layers!  I haven't made such a layered card in [it seems like] years!  [I was inspired by Ginny Nemchak from Polly's Paper Studio, and I was in the mood for a more elaborate card]  While I used all kinds of [unused] supplies in my stash, I did make the focal image the Coffee Cup Die from CFS, along with a sentiment from Hot Coffee stamp set.

This is going to make a fabulous birthday card for my coffee drinking friends!
 

 

Remember, if you use my code, you can save 15% off your purchase from CAS-ual Fridays.



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and well designed.

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous layers, Vicki, this is terrific!

Leslie said...

Love all those layers! You did well - and Ginny is definitely an inspiration! I love her work! Great stamps and dies on your card, too!