Sunday, February 21, 2021

A Few Challenges

Sometimes, my craft room just screams my name, and I have to go in and stamp!  Does that happen to you?  After checking my email, I came up with a few inspirational challenges that I wanted to play in.

The Paper Players #529 - CAS with a cat.  Oh yeah - thought of the perfect set for this challenge.

While this company is no longer in business, I have held on to these stamps as there are a lot I like.  Doesn't this image scream for this challenge?  Yeah, I thought so too.

I just love the detail of him~

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For this last card, I joined it into 2 challenges; AAA Cards #184 with their Sketch, and CAS on Sunday #199 for the colors; Turquoise and Orange.

While, I really like this card, it might be pushing for the color challenge, but I really enjoyed the simple sketch.

I used an Altenew set for this card; Whimsical Flowers, along with a sentiment strip from Simon Says.

   

 

Thanks Challenges - I had fun :)



Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh yes, perfect feline on a perfect CAS card! And just look at your bright and happy floral card. Two winners, Vicki!

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness, I am thrilled to see that lion image on your card! Wowza, it's perfect for my challenge! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players!!

Jane said...

Your signature use of bold and striking colour Vicki! Awesome card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Leslie said...

Love both of these! The CAS lion is awesome, and the birthday is gorgeous with those bold colors!

Nancy said...

This stamp worked perfectly for the challenge at TPP! Your floral cad is as pretty as can be! Love the framed inked background and the bright flowers! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players.

Stampin with Liz Design said...

Both cards are just gorgeous! Love the lion image and love your take on our moodboard! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

ÅsaJ said...

Beautiful take on the sketch! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa