Friday, February 19, 2021

Just Us Girls Challenge #572 - Color Challenge

This is going to be a pretty gallery this week!

I have a niece who's hitting the teen years.  She isn't a girly girl, so this generic design will work perfectly for her!  I hope she enjoys it.

The curvy background is hand drawn and water colored. The 2 layered 13 was made with a cutter, and the sentiment is computer generated.  No companies products at all.  That said, I think this card still works perfectly! :)

Your turn.  Come on over to JUGS Challenge and show us how you use rainbow colors on your card.



Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful design for a new teenager.

Lisa Elton said...

What a nifty background! I think your niece will enjoy it, it's fun!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is perfect for a 13th birthday! Your background is amazing, especially since it is hand drawn. You rocked this challenge big time!

Macimbalo said...

Such a cool card and layout for a teenager! Love it!

Leslie said...

Love the hand-drawn and watercolored background! Great job! I'm sure your niece is going to love this! Oh, those teenage years... :D

Bobby said...

Very creative and colorful, Vicki. I'm sure she loved it.

Ina G said...

Love your take on the rainbow challenge Vicki. So out of the box and such a cool teen card.

cm said...

Your niece will love this stylized rainbow card, as do I! Pretty!
hugs~c

Cécile RIBON said...

What a super fun and cheery birthday card, Vicky. I love this bold 13 over the bright colors.