Tuesday, January 19, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspirations #303

It's time for my STAMPlorations Inspiration post. Have you taken the time to check out the store yet?  Can you believe ALL the variety of products?  [Yes, it is a pleasure designing for this company!]

Today's card was inspired by Yana Smakula.  I adore this designer's creations.  I totally love the background stamping, and then adding some 3D's images above it.

I started with a colored card base, and then stamped the background flowers using the Sweet & Sassy Mom stamp set.

I went on to the stamp the flower image onto water color paper, and cut out on my Scan & Cut.  I then made a water color wash on an acrylic stamp block, and dipped the flowers into the wash.  To get the flower outline black again, I re-stamped the image.  I adhered all to the base, and used a sentiment from Baa Baa stamp set, stamped that, and adhered the strip on also.  Yay, another card for my stash!


For more inspiration, you can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have made.  Meanwhile, leave a comment for the monthly $15 prize code given to 1 randomly drawn winner at month end.  Don't forget, if you use my code, you can save 20% off your purchase, plus a free set!



Thanks for stopping by~


3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! This is so gorgeous with those fantastic colors. I love it.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my, how pretty! This would make anyone's birthday a happy one!

Leslie said...

Beautiful! Love that stamp set! The muted blue looks amazing against the bright blue!