Monday, January 18, 2021

A Fun Day

I found a new challenge that inspired me, so I played along.  It's called Mixed Media Challenge, and this month, there is also a color combo.  The challenge is no cards, ATC's or tags, and you must use 3 of the 4 colors from their mood board.  Needless to say, the no cards etc threw me but I persevered because I really liked the color combo.

I made a desk stand for my husband!   The colors are perfect with his "stuff". 😀


This "stand" is a die from Tim Holtz that I have had for years!  I so enjoy using my older dies.

Here is their mood board, color combo;

Thanks Challenge! It was fun making an ABC project.


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cool desk stand design. Your mixed media project is fantastic!

Lisa Elton said...

How great is this! Get your hubby loved it!

Leslie said...

Very cool and I know your hubby loved it! Nice color combo!

Montse said...

Great Job! Thanks a lot

Savyakala by Asha said...

beautiful desk frame. thank you for joining in our monthly challenge on mixed media academy. - Asha kunchinadka

Jinal Savla said...

Beautiful desk stand.. Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Academy Challenge! Much Love, Jinal Savla

creatif edges said...

wow !! amazing creation thanks for joining us at MMA challenge - DT shraddha

creatif edges said...

lovely and beautiful thanks for joining us at MMA challenge - DT shraddha