Friday, December 18, 2020

Heartfelt Creations December Alumni Hop


It's the last Heartfelt Creations Alumni Hop for 2020.  I have had a great year being on this team and of course, creating cards with such amazing products!

For my card, I started with the new Elegant Swirl Gateway Die.  There are so many ways of using this combinations of dies - endless.  It gives such an elegant look using some gold mirror paper too.
 

I also used the Oakberry Lane Blossoms stamp set, with matching dies, along with the  3D Blossoms Shaping Mold for shaping my flowers and leaves.  My sentiment is computer generated.


That's it for me this year. [Yep, I will still be creating in 2021] Below you will find a list of today's participating Designers for you to hop to.  Be sure and leave a comment for the $25 gift certificate randomly drawn from the blog comments.

Kathy Clement - Kerry Urbatch - ME - Amarilys Doria - Candy Slabaugh

Alissa Wells  - Emily Niehaus - Oksana Clegg - Carole Wright

 Have fun, and Happy Holidays to you all!



Thanks for stopping by~

21 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Wow! Vicki this is stunning! As always, I am in awe of your bold use of color. And the gold against the red is so dynamic. Thank you so much for hopping with us this month! Merry Christmas!

Chantelle Pridgeon said...



goregous

SmilynStef said...

lovely designs.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

Amazing card Vicki, love the depth of the flowers!

Sue D said...

Gorgeous with the gold and red.

Denise Bryant said...

I love the colors and the dimension of the flowers! Gorgeous card!

Sandra said...

I love the deep rich color of your card. The gold gatefold die cut really stands out against the richness of the background. It’s gorgeous!

Sandra Smith
Queen Creek

Carole Wright said...

wow love this in red its gorgeous x

Jo Williams said...

What a beautiful card. The red and black just pop.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the golden gate.
The layering of the reds
is great. thanks for
sharing a beautiful card.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Leslie said...

This is so very beautiful in every way! Love the colors, the flowers and the die cut!

Lorna said...

So elegant Vicki. Love the gold die and your beautiful Oakberry Lane flowers.

Valerie said...

Your card is beautiful, love the red & black.❤

Valerie said...

Your card is beautiful, love the red & black.❤

cghundley said...

Gorgeous card!
Love the dies.
Carla from Utah

StampingbugKerry said...

Very pretty. I love the red and shiny gold together.

Martie Rollin said...

Your color choices provide a "royal" feel to this lovely card. Well done!

SandiB said...

Stunning card with the red and gold. Thanks for sharing with us.

Oksana said...

Such a pretty, elegant card!

Lorna said...

Love your cards Vicki. I made a slimline card with the Zinnias that I posted on Facebook a while back. I tried to paste it here, but it would not let me.