Tuesday, December 15, 2020

STAMPlorations CAS Challenge Reminder & STAMplorations Inspiration #298

Today is the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge reminder, and also my STAMPlorations Inspiration post.  [Once again, I combined the two since they fall on the same day].  The STAMPlorations CAS Challenge has a color twist of red & brown.

For my card today, I used the fun Layered Lights stamp set.  I adore these layered sets.  I even used some masking for this card. :)
 

I sure do love CAS cards with all the luscious white!

Okay, you can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have created for today, or you can make that CAS card and upload it over on the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge blog.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the $15 monthly prize [1 random drawn winner at month end], and there is also a prize for the CAS Challenge that you can read about over on the blog.



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so fantastic and a wonderful Christmas design.

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous CAS card Vicki!

Leslie said...

I really love this! Great vintage feel with the stamps and the color combo!