Sunday, November 1, 2020

STAMPlorations November Clean & Simple Challenge

It's time for a new monthly challenge for the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge.  While your card needs to be CAS [lots of white space], there is a twist [optional] of Black and Pink.

For my card today, I started by adding some texture to my panel using the Wonky Grid  Texture Cover Plate Die.  I also used the Bloomin' Coffee and You stamp set for my image and sentiment.

 

I simple-colored my image with Copics.

 

Okay, it's your turn!  Come on over to the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge and play along.  You have all month to join in, and yep, there is a potential prize! 😀  You can read all about it over on the blog.
 
 



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful tag design and colors.

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty Vicki! Your eye goes right to that wonderful bloom!

Leslie said...

Wow! Love this design! Gorgeous flower!