Friday, October 30, 2020

Just Us Girls Challenge #560 - Wild Card Week

After I made my card, I realized I probably should of done a Halloween card. Whoops.
 
That said, I really wanted to play with my fun Simon Says Gnome Wafer Dies instead.  Plus, I mail out Christmas cards, I don't mail out Halloween cards. 😀
 
I think these gnomes are beyond adorable!  I mean seriously, just check out their adorable pink noses :)

My [retired] MC is from Clearly Besotted.
 
Okay, your turn!  Come on over to JUGS and play along with us in the Wild Card Week - Word Dies.
Have fun!


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

Karen said...

I'm a huge fan of those gnomes, and red, black, and white is one of my favorite color combinations! Love this card! Thanks for all your help during my time as Guest Designer. I've had a great time.

Leslie said...

Awesome card! I LOVE those gnomes!

Helen said...

What a delightful card, Vicki! These gnomes are just too cute...tfs-stay well.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful gnome Christmas card. Great colors.

Lisa Elton said...

How fun is this trio! What a delightful card Vicki!

Macimbalo said...

Oh my, I love this card so much! Those gnomes and all that plaid and red..........yum! Perfection!

Lisa Kind said...

They are so adorable, and we had the same idea to use gnomes for this challenge! No use apologizing for making a Christmas card instead of Halloween! Getting a head start is smart!

Bobby said...

Loving gnomes goes without saying. I'm loving the mix of patterns in my favorite colors, Vicki.

Ina G said...

Gorgeously cute gnomes Vicki. Love all the different dp you used. Super Christmas die cut too!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I am so loving those adorable gnomes! Fabulous mix of patterns and beautiful die cut sentiment!

Nancy said...

I am loving your little gnomes and that great background! Super Christmas card!