Tuesday, November 10, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspirations #293 & Coffee Lovers Hop


For my card today, I am using a Sponsor's - STAMPlorations - for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Hop.  Also it is my STAMPlorations Inspiration #293 card.

I used one of my favorite stamps sets, Layered Holly, for the stamping of the background panel, and the cup sleeve with one of the setiments.

 My "cup" is hand cut. 
I just love the artsy feel of this set! It works perfectly for the Fall/Winter Coffee Hop too 😀


That's it for me today.  You can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my Teamies have created.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the $15 monthly gift certificate.

Both the Christmas & Coffee products are on sale, and yes, 

my code gives an additional 20% off your purchase!



Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is gorgeous and using one of my favorite stamp sets. I should get mine out too.

Lisa Elton said...

Ooooh, I like this one Vicki, the sparkle is so pretty!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So pretty

Leslie said...

That stamp set is a must-have - and your design is ah-mazing!

Billie A said...

Nice festive card.

Ms. Tamp said...

I like how the images were used. Great layering. Wonderful share!