Monday, November 9, 2020

The Project Bin Day & 2020 Coffee Lovers Hop - Day 4


Today is my The Project Bin Day, and of course, I wanted to join in the Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop, so, I used a free digi [from 2016 made by Maddie], along with The Project Bin's Mid Century Christmas stamp set.

What a fun Christmas tree with Starbucks coffee, right?!  I think the sentiment is rather perfect to go with the theme too. 😀

I stamped and colored the tree with Copics, and using a white gel pen, I made some snow. 
 

 

That's it for me today.  Are you playing in the CLH?  It seriously is one I look forward to every year.



Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

lauren bergold said...

wow! what a fab coffee card! i love all the little carryout coffees! :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

So well designed and I love the tree and the cups to go of coffee.

Suzanne H said...

Terrific card! Love those little Starbucks cups.

Lisa Elton said...

The coffee cup topper is too cute! This is fun Vicki!

Billie A said...

Pretty card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh so fun, I love it!

Leslie said...

Love this! That's a whollotta coffee right there! Very cool design!

Helen Gullett said...

This very merry coffee card!