Wednesday, November 11, 2020

2020 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop - Day 6


On to Day 6 of the Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop.  For my card today I used the CAS-ual Fridays To Go Cup Fri-Die.  I love this cup - it is the perfect size for the front of my card.  [Just FYI, it is on sale, and if you use my code VICKISENTME, you can save an additional 15% off!  That makes this die set only $11.45!  Score 😀]

I'm not sure who's this HB die is, but I do like it.  [If you know, please let me know so I can link future uses]


That's it for my day upload.  I will be back tomorrow to another fun coffee card.


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so well designed and gorgeous! Sorry but I have no clue as to whose HB die that is.

DIANA L. said...

This is Beautiful, I love the colors and the contrast
Thank you for your inspiration!! Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Billie A said...

Very pretty. Love the colors and layout.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful and what a fabulous design

Lisa Elton said...

Another terrific card Vicki! I don't recognize the die either, but it's fun!

Leslie said...

Great design, Vicki! Love all the die cuts, and the polka dot paper (love me some polka dots) ties it all together!