Thursday, November 12, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Day & Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop Day 7



For my card today I am working with another Sponsor for the Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop;

I used the super fun Coffee Cup Dies.  This set has the both the cup and the coffee die!  Perfect for the challenge link up.

I also used the Jumping Jacks Dies, and a small sentiment from Coffee Talk.

Don't forget, if you use my code, you save 15% off your CFS purchase!
 
 
That's it for me today.  Are you joining in the Coffee Lovers Hop?



Thanks for stopping by~


5 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So cute!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and festive for holiday giving.

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card Vicki!

Billie A said...

Cute card. Fun sentiment.

Leslie said...

I love this! The 'flannel' paper is fabulous!