Friday, November 13, 2020

2020 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop - Final Day!


Well, this is the last day of the 2020 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop.  
I have enjoyed this challenge a lot!

Dug into my stash of stamps and found a There She Goes coffee stamp set! [Yeah, I totally forgot about it.]  Since the poor thing hasn't been used in ions, I used it for today's card.

I also used an older Recollections stamp set for the water colored background, and the fun tiny Red Bird on the cup sleeve.

That's it!  Another successful challenge completed.  I have had a blast making my own cards, along with checking out what other stampers have uploaded.  Did you play in this challenge? 



Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the cardinal you added to the cup!

Liz Williams said...

It's been a fun week, and look forward to hearing the winners!

Billie A said...

Pretty card. Great colors.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the pop of red from the cardinal, this is lovely!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so pretty

Leslie said...

Love the background! And that cup with the cardinal is beyond awesome!