Saturday, November 7, 2020

2020 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop - Day 2


 
Since I forgot to make my JUGS card a coffee card for the 2020 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop, I am adding this one to enter for today.  I used the super fun Stamps of Life Coffee4Two Stamp Set, along with the matching Coffee Cup Dies.

I do love this giant coffee cup.  I also added the word dies, again, Stamps of Life, Holiday Greetings Die Set.  True story.  I bought this die set from HSN [off of FB] and I was in such a hurry to purchase it [I adore the fonts of these dies!] I FORGOT to use the $20 off coupon!!!  Damn, I could of gotten these dies for $2!  [Still rather slapping my head for that mistake!]

What did help with that mistake, was my win from Scrapbook.com of these amazing paper pads.  While you can't really see it, I lined up the different color stripes on my cup using the Cools Smooth Card Stock pad.

It is so fun to win free stuff!  Look at all these awesome colors. 😀  Thanks again Scrapbook.com - I am loving these paper pads!  Since the word dies, and the paper are new items, I am also entering this card into Darnell's NBUS Challenge #20.



I'll be back tomorrow with another coffee card.  I do adore this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

StampingbugKerry said...

Fun colors! Love the stripes too.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful coffee card design.

Billie A said...

Fun colors and cute cup.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous big coffee cup. Hugz

Darnell said...

Congratulations on your win, Vicki! That does take the sting out of forgetting the coupon. (Been there, done that!) I love the giant cup o' Joe and sediment for a QACAS Christmas card and the frame works a treat! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

Helen Gullett said...

That is fantastic card!