Saturday, November 7, 2020

2020 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop - Day 2


Apparently, I am over-the-top addicted to this 2020 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop challenge!  I can't seem to stop making coffee cards. [Such a problem.... not! 😀]


 So yeah, I watched the J McGuire Youtube on Smooth Inked Embossing Folders, and had to try it.  I was rather successful [for once].  I did take it one step further; after I inked the panel, I took a different ink color, and blended it over the "white" portion.  [It was too stark for me]
 
The products I used for this card was multiple. I started with a couple a 3D embossing folders from We R Memory Keepers. I used MFT Hugs die-namic, I heat foiled the sentiment with gold [Spellbinders Hot Foil System], I also used the adorable fox from CAS-ual Fridays [retired] Bushy Tails, and the tiny cup from the Coffee Cup Fri-Die set. (This is on sale - use my code VICKISENTME to save an additional 15% off) Whew!  Got love using multiple products, and liking the end result 😀.

I'll be back tomorrow.  I am closing up the Stamp Room for today.


Thanks for stopping by~

12 comments:

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

this fox is so stinking cute! I love the details on this card like the tiny heart and the colors are awesome!

Suzanne H said...

I've hopped over from the Coffee Lovers Hop. Terrific card. I love the double embossed backgrounds and the gold.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the fox holding the mug! Fun card for the hop.... the embossing looks great!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!

Billie A said...

So cute. fun image and card.

Dotty Jo said...

Looks great! Jo x

Cindy Holmes said...

Cutie Pututi fox! I really love the unique style of your card too!

ionabunny said...

Very cute. Gorgeous colours and love the double embossed layer. Hugz

Lisa Elton said...

Lots of wonderful texture, this is cute!

Leslie said...

Saw this one on FB - I do love a sweet lil' critter with a cuppa java! ;)

Helen Gullett said...

Fun card!

Fikreta said...

very sweet card!