Friday, November 6, 2020

2020 Fall Winter Coffee Hop - Day 1


Shery over at STAMPlorations has a fun coffee freebie available, and I had to get one and play [again] in the 2020 Fall Winter Coffee Hop. I have said before, I "see" a card.  This happened when I saw this image! I instantly thought of Yana's Copic Blending- Free Coloring technique.  While I am not-even-close as good as she is - I still had fun doing my card. :)


I also used one of the stickers from Coffee Heaven.  I love the mixed fonts on these fun stickers.

You can use my code for an additional 20% off! STAMPGIRLVICKID


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

Maria said...

Oh, what a beautiful card! Fab images! Lovely color and the sentiment is so fun and true, lol!

Lisa Elton said...

I'm not a coffee drinker, but wow, this is amazing!!

Billie A said...

I love my coffee and this card is so awesome.

Cindy Holmes said...

Very cool style of card! I really like how unique looking it is too!

Leslie said...

Very cool card - and you did a great job on the ink blending! Love the image!

Helen said...

Such a fun coffee card, Vicki. Great mix of colors and sentiment. tfs-stay well.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh I love this! Love how you used this digi and the fabulous coloring and design

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome coloring and great card design.

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous colours. Fab card. Hugz

Helen Gullett said...

Vicli, that is super fabulous! Love it.

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!