Monday, October 12, 2020

Simon Says Monday Challenge

I took some time today to actually play in a challenge!  Once again, it has been forever.

I am playing in the Simon Says Monday Challenge; Spooky.  Now while I do not care for Halloween, I do have some nieces who think it is the best holiday ever.  [Go figure.]

I used a free set from Memory Box I won probably 3 years ago.  Never came out of the package until today. lol  So long in fact, it's no longer available [typical of most of my stamps]

I was going to color the images, but changed my mid.  They work in black & white, right?

I had a busy week end making cards for really no other reason then it gave me something to do.  I am hoping to find some challenge they will fit into [if not now, in the future hopefully.].



Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Fun card Vicki! I think I might have you beat on a PTI set that's never seen ink... HAD to have it though LOL!!

Leslie said...

Love this! I, too, have stamps and dies in my stash that have never seen the light of day! How does that even happen?! Bahahaha!