Tuesday, October 13, 2020

STAMPloration Inspirations #289

It's time for the STAMPlorations Inspiration Day. 

I kept with the twist of orange and gray from the CAS Challenge.  I really do like these colors together.

 

For my card I used In Bloom: Floral Bliss Trio, along with a sentiment from Best Mom Ever.


You can pop on over to the STAMPloration Blog to see more inspiration.  Meanwhile, leave your comment for the prize, a $10 monthly gift code.  Also, if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save 20% off your purchase!


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous design and colors.

Cindy Holmes said...

Your card is so beautiful! I really love the color combination that you chose too for your flowers!

Jean said...

So pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

Yes, the colors look great together, this is fabulous!

Leslie said...

Love these bold colors! Beautiful card!