Tuesday, September 29, 2020

STAMPloration Inspirations #287 - National Coffee Day


Today for the STAMPloration Inspiration, the team is joining in over at the National Coffee Day Hop, [over at the Coffee Loving Card Makers Blog].  This is a hop for you to win potential prizes from all the different Sponsors who are participating, not to make a card and play long.  STAMPlorations is offering 2 different prizes!

For my card today, I used STAMPlorations Coffee To Go: Fall and Winter.  This set has 4 different cup fronts to make some fun coffee cards!

I colored the detailed fronts with my Sharpies, and added some white gel dots for some added detail.


I love that the sentiment from Three Kings worked perfectly for a coffee type of Christmas card. :)


For more information, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check it out.  Meanwhile, I am jumping over to see all the fun over at the Coffee Lovers Blog.  Don't forget, if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save 20% off your purchase!


Thanks for stopping by~

13 comments:

sharon g said...

What a sweet look. I love the message--for Christmas. How pretty the cups are...

Lucy E. said...

Those coffee cups look so
festive-perfect for the holidays!

Esther Asbury said...

wow!! I love those two Christmas themed coffee cups! The black and white stripes are the perfect accent to your beautiful card!

Gail said...

2 fabulous Christmas card creation with my favorite drink!! You always do great work! TFS

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the Christmas Coffee Cups!

Sue D said...

Cute Christmas cups. I like the colors.

Dee Earnshaw said...

beautiful coloring - thanks for sharing

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun card Vicki, love your coloring!

Cindy Holmes said...

Wow beautiful Christmas coffee card! Happy coffee day!

Dawn S. said...

So pretty! Those coffee cups have such great decoration!

Suzanne H said...

What a great stamp set. Great for the coffee lovers at Christmas. Beautiful coloring.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty holiday card! Love these fancy cups and the rich colors you used!

Jeanne said...

I love your holiday coffee card! So creative!