Tuesday, September 29, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays September Release - Day 2

We are on to Day 2 of the CFS Release.  Today we are focusing on Dragon Flies Stamp Set, and the matching Fri-Dies.

 I kept this one simple -- I just used some designer paper, and I embossed the dragonfly from the Everyday Dragonflies stamp set, with the WOW Red Glitz Embossing Glitter.


Again, for my 2nd card, I also went CAS with this one.  I cut out a circle, embossed it with an embossing folder, and added the dragonfly on the top of it.  I did sponge a panel with some light oxide inks before stamping the image with Versafine ink to get a clear image. 




For this card, after I got done with it, I realized that Michele cancelled the stocking of the Tin Roof Coverplate.  That said, I still wanted to at least share this card as an additional sample.
 For this card, I used the Tin Roof Cover Plate for my background [discontinued sorry], and then the stamps from Everyday Dragonflies, using the matching Dragonflies Fri-Die.

I also used the Tin Roof Stencil on the blue background panel.




That's it for today.  Remember, all products are available at the store, and by using my code below, you can save 15% off your purchase!

I'll see you tomorrow~


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the black, white, and red one! What gorgeous cards!

Verna Angerhofer said...

All are so beautiful.

Lisa Elton said...

Wow Vicki, three fabulous cards!

Sue D said...

Pretty dragonflies and colors.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty cards! Love that Tin Roof Cover Plate you used, and the floral dragonfly design is beautiful!

Leslie said...

Very cool cards! The dragonfly stamps and dies are amazing!