Monday, September 28, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays September Release - Day 1

It's time for the CAS-ual Fridays Release Week!  Lots of fun products coming your way this week :).

Today we are featuring [the totally trendy] Slimline Pinked Fri-Dies.  Okay, I will admit it, slimline cards have won me over.  When you get tools to make them, well, the fun just got me.

For this card I used quite a few products.  Of course, I started with the new Slimline Pinked Fri-Dies.  I used the Modern Petals Stencil for the inner circles of the pinked framed circles, and went on to cut 3 layers of the Happy Hanukkah Fri-Die.  I used the WOW Metallic Silver Embossing Powder on the top layer.  

For the final step, I took a few of the Jacks Chipboards, and embossed them using the WOW Opaque White Embossing Powder, and adhered those onto the card base.



That's it for me today.  These products are all available over at the store.  Don't forget to use my code below to save 15% off your purchase!

I'll be back tomorrow!


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design. Great colors.

Nora Noll said...

This came out fabulous!!! I am loving the blue and silver!!!

Sue D said...

Wonderful card design for Hanukkah.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the blues! What a great slimline!

Lisa Elton said...

I love the you added the stenciled circles, this is a pretty Hanukkah card!

Denise Bryant said...

This die set looks awesome! Love the card you created!

Leslie said...

Very cool card design!