Wednesday, September 30, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays September Release - Day 3

For Day 3 of the CAS-ual Fridays Release, we are featuring Sassy Celebration stamp set, along with Hooray Fri-Dies.

 I started with the Slimline Pinked Fri-Dies, and used the larger dragonfly from Everyday Dragonflies for the background image.


Using the Celebrate Fri-Die from Hooray Fri-Dies, I cut out 2 layers in black card stock, and for the top layer, I embossed with the new WOW Tangerine Dream Embossing Powder and added a little Wink of Stella Glitter for some sparkle.  I also used one of the sassy sentiments from the Sassy Celebration Stamp Set. Once I read the sentiment, I turned this into a shaker card -- appropriate I thought :)


 

Okay, that's it for today's sample.  Remember, you can use my code below to save 15% off your purchase.

See you tomorrow~


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

cm said...

Celebration happening all over your fabulous slimline shaker, Vicki! Great showcase of the new products! I feel some 'enabling' coming on *grin*
hugs~c

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is fab! I love the sparkle and the sentiment!

Denise Bryant said...

Fun sentiment for your shaker card! Love the stamps and dies!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful slimline shaker design.

Lisa Elton said...

What a great sentiment!! This is full of fun Vicki

Leslie said...

Oh, so cute! Love me some shaker cards and don't make them nearly often enough! This is fantastic!