Monday, August 3, 2020

The Project Bin Day


It's The Project Bin here to day on my blog.  Today I went with a simple card, using the stamp set, Defined.

 I did a few swipes of a pretty water color, and stamped the sentiment with Versafine Black.

I cut out a couple of stars and adhered those onto the swipe.  Simple right?  Truth - I made this card 5, yep, 5 times!  I was to impatient for letting the watercolor and ink dry and kept smearing it over the panel!  OMG I never thought I would get a completed card.  Ridiculous right?    I would say LOL, but seriously, it was not funny! 😀



That's it for TPB project.  See you in a couple of weeks with another one.


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful CAS design and I love the colors and wonderful sentiment.

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous CAS card!!

Nancy said...

Well, Vicki...it is kinda funny! haha
It was well worth the effort! Great card! :o)

Leslie said...

Love this card! But I have to laugh at your misfortune because I can't tell you how many times I've had to re-make cards. The words coming out of my studio are not nice... Bahahaha! Glad it finally worked out because it's gorgeous!