Tuesday, August 4, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspiration #279

It's time for my STAMPlorations Inspiration day.

I was thrilled when Shery re-ordered some of my favorite stamps!  Today I used the beautiful Blossom Sprays #2.  [Well, apparently, it sold out again - you can see the other Blossom Series HERE.]

I started with a self made circle stencil and sponged on some Distress inks.  After coloring the beautiful image with Copics, I cut it out with my Scan & Cut.

I added one of the pre-printed stickers [Good Things], and I adhered the flower cut out over the top.  Yep, another card I am happy with!



For more eye candy, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and check out what my Teamies have made.  Meanwhile, leave your comment for the $15 monthly randomly drawn prize.  Don't forget if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20% off!


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

WOW, what a beautiful card Vicki! Amazing coloring and design!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous! I love the coloring!

Helen said...

So like this card--have this stamp and the clear stickers, so you've inspired me to create today! tfs-stay well.

Ms. Tamp said...

I like the use of the stencil to add color to the flowers. Such a beautiful combination.

Dana M said...

Gorgeous! I love the graphic blocks of colors on your florals - fantastic.